Isha Talwar, the charming young actress who is making her debut in film ‘Thattathin Marayathu’ already has a considerably fan following in Kerala, and here are 5 facts that you should know about her!
Her second Malayalam film I love Me is already released . This is a B Unnikrishnan Movie and Asif Ali and Unni Mukundan are in lead roles.
1. Isha might be a newcomer in Malayalam films, but she is no stranger to the ways of the film industry, since her dad Vinod Talwar has been associated with Bollywood for the last thirty years!
2. She has reportedly spent around two years (!!!) preparing for her debut film, and that should be even a greater reason for us to eagerly await her performance on screen!
3. Unlike many other actresses who hail from other parts of the country, Isha had been undergoing voice training classes in Malayalam so that she is able to gain a proper understanding regarding the nuances of Malayalam pronunciation.
4. In ‘Thattathin Marayathu’, Isha plays a Muslim girl who falls in love with a Hindu boy. The script was what got her all perked up, and which made her decided that ‘Thattathin Marayathu’ would mark her screen debut.
5. Isha looks forward to her acting career and believes that as an actor one should be able to keep restrictions at bay. She has appeared in several commercials for brands like Dhatri, VIP and Vivel, just to name a few!