At last the much awaited Telugu version of popular malayalam movie Premam song ‘Malare’ got released. The lyrical start of Telugu version is “Evare”. As a special treat to all Akkineni Fans it got released on Nagarjuna's Birthday, but after seeing the 1:38 minutes song teaser, Premam fans beyond language limit making fun of Naga Chaitanya and Shruti Haasan on social media. We would like to say it is the worst ever birthday gift Nagarjuna got in his whole life.
In the song one single shot makes more vibe and angry on Nivin Pauly and Premam fans, where Naga Chaitanya pointing some wall caption to Shruti Hassan. Naga Chaitanya’s facial expression obviously make laugh or angry on Nivin Pauly itself. Nivin Pauly’s awesome classy romantic look and Sai Pallavi’s reply with eyes, got downgraded. Its purely looks like Naga Chaitanya is doing some mimicry or his face got paralyzed suddenly by seeing Shruti.
Anyway a small bit of Song from a widest fan following movie got too much negative remarks on Social Media. Hope the makers will obviously will look into Tamil version of “Bangalore Days” box office flop before releasing Premam Telugu version.
We just noticed so many crazy things after releasing of “Evare” song few valuable points on below :)
- Over the language boundaries most of the criticism coming from other that Kerala.
- Trolls are spreading on social media in Tamil, Telugu etc language than malayalam.
- Noticed how big fan following got Premam Malayalam version in outside Kerala, May be Alphose Puthren and Anwar Rasheed also got surprised by this huge fan following for Premam Original.
- Naga Chaitanya surprisingly deactivated photo comments after few minutes of song teaser release.
- Youtube channel disabled comment feature after getting wide negative comments.
We really want to salute the makers of Malayalam version Premam, for making a fabulous movie which makes vibe beyond the language boundaries. A 4 Cr movie made 60 Cr...and still having a big fan following…..
Here is the Telugu version video song