The biggest ever season of Game of Thrones, season 7. Now the biggie’s finale right around the corner and in all likelihood, the seventh and final episode of the season will blow us away.
The trailer for the upcoming episode promises the coming together of some of the most important characters on the show and quite obviously, the audience has some really high expectations from this one.
Take a look what we can expect on this biggie season finale.
1. The episode title The Dragon and the Wolf, clearly indicates that Jon Snow and Daenerys will be the key characters in this episode. Their love story has been blooming for quite some time now and this might be the episode where they actually take it to the next level. Fans across the world are waiting for this aunt and nephew to have xxx.
2. Bran knows everything but his knowledge has not served the well-being of the Westerosis yet. He clearly knows Littlefinger's games but has not intervened in the Arya-Sansa squabble yet. His meeting with Samwell Tarly and a possible scene with the Night King might set up the plot for next season.
3. The episode title signals that this will be a key episode for Jon & Dany but this could also mean that the audience will finally see Rhaegar in person. Gilly has already informed the viewers that Jon is actually the legal heir to Rhaegar and not a bastard and going by the title, we might see a flashback from the the time when they eloped.
4. We last saw Euron when he fulfilled his promise to Cersei and was honoured with a hero's welcome in King's Landing. His fleet later destroyed the ships of the Unsullied at Casterly Rock but since we have already seen Grey Worm in the trailer, it can be assumed that the Unsullied have left Casterly Rock. Euron's return to King's Landing could be damaging as the man has been shown as a power hungry beast.
5. The sixth episode gave us a full blown sequence from beyond the wall that captured the Night King and his army in all their glory. Viserion is now a part of the undead army but we doubt that the creators will carry this on in the last episode. The next season will probably explore that even further.